rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Impregnation

Impregnation

Quote: (10-29-2012 10:46 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

She's on the pill? What's the problem man, blast away.

She's on the pill...here's the problem. Dated a girl, on the pill, no kids, really into me, really good at girl game but I wasn't moving in the direction she wanted.

I already have a kid from a previous marriage so I was getting a vasectomy, I had a consult and SUR FUCKING PRISE 'something' went wrong with her birth control and she ended up pregnant, and now having her as a live in maid that I bang is cheaper than forking out child support and hiring a separate cleaning service. Mind you I also won the lottery as her body was unaffected from pregnancy (a black upside of premature birth), she's attractive, never misses a trip to the gym, likes to cook, clean and look after the family and is only as emotionally manipulative as any other hot tan blond american woman out there. Things could be a whole lot worse but I still got gamed.

SO! Thats the problem if she's on the pill, she's in control, wear a condom, especially if she's really into you and thinks you might leave her.

PS, I got my vasectomy before the baby even came home, same hospital complex.

Why do the heathen rage and the people imagine a vain thing? Psalm 2:1 KJV

Messages In This Thread