rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming (and banging) educated American black women

Gaming (and banging) educated American black women

Man, last week I met a real cute black girl who was well educated and had just opened a hair salon in Phoenix. She spoke English, Spanish, and Portuguese. I was just talking about how I wanted to bang one of the hot black girls we have here in Miami on the forum, so I was kind of stoked on it. I see her today and stop her to talk to her since she didn't see me (I got her name wrong, thought it was Giselle but it was Jasmine). She grabbed my hand as she was talking to me, this girl is super sweet. But then I look over at the other butch black girl next to her, and ask the girl I was interested what she was up to since she was leaving the bar. She said she was going to get a tattoo. I asked of what and where. Her assumed lover at this point says, "My face right in between her tits." So now I'm not sure if this girl is a dyke, which would suck, or bysexual, which would be a huge plus. Guess I'm gonna have to do a little more investigating. I def. feel like I'll see her again, I've seen her twice in a week. South Beach is actually much smaller than I thought it would be. I keep seeing a lot of the same faces. I also so a kid that was on my flight to Miami from Charlotte! I thought it was nuts, but strangely enough the kid made it seem like it was an every day occurance for him. It was kind of weird.

Messages In This Thread