rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming the Group

Gaming the Group

I've read through most of Bang, and it is a really good book. However, one thing that plagues my game are the other chicks in the group and I have not seen a section in Bang about how to deal with the other chicks in the group (there was a bit in Approach Logistics section from what I remember reading).

there are times when I approach the girl I want, or I start by approaching one of the other girls and work my way towards my target. But regardless, I have to pay attention to the other girls to avoid getting cockblocked and seed the isolation.

Any tips on how to better game the group? Telling stories is probably the best way, but in loud clubs or dancefloors its not the best way (and you'll still get cblocked unless the cockblock/other girls have a dude).

This is especially a problem when I game solo. I guess I should tag a random guy in the bar/club to wing me at times but u never know how long he can hang.

Messages In This Thread