rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The largest street gang in America!

The largest street gang in America!

Quote: (08-02-2010 03:31 PM)hydrogonian Wrote:  

I was at a small private party this past Saturday (maybe 10 people) and there was a guy there that I didn't know. He was young looking, and friendly enough at first. Through some casual conversation, I learned that he was a city cop.

I was interested, and being friendly, I asked if he liked his job. He said "yeah, love it. I get paid to punch niggers all day." Having personally witnessed two instances where cops beat on black guys who weren't resisting in my city (one on my front lawn-I had a birds eye view of the entire thing from my window, and they were punching him as his hands were pinned behind his back), I knew he wasn't joking. Also, those are just two instances that I witnessed, it happens all day every day here. (remember fellas, his words, not mine. I date black women on occassion and have black friends that I love.)

I brushed it off as being typical low class talk, and didn't pay him much attention for the rest of the party. Until he didn't like what I did during a beer pong game (I still have no idea what it was) and threatened to kick my ass. Mind you, no one has had a reason to threaten me since I got into fights in high school 15 years ago. I'm an amiable guy, and laid back to a fault. But I also don't take shit, or threats, and I had a third a bottle of vodka in me. So after a failed attempt to diffuse it, I called his bluff and started to walk toward him, warning that he better not hide behind his badge. He said he wouldn't, but quickly added that he wouldn't fight after all, because of some bullshit about not wanting to fight at the guys house. But he still kept threatening that he'd kick my ass if we weren't at the house. I maintained my offer to reciprocate right there. The little pussy just kept talking shit but hiding behind his friends, one of whom was holding me back with a double arm bar.

Thing is, unless he knew some secret cop jujitsu, he had no chance at kicking my ass. I outweighed him by at least 60 lbs and am a trained wrestler/coach, have the basics of boxing down, and can take punches and fight through getting hit (I used to get into fights in high school, where there were more of these types of guys around). In short, I'm not easy to fight. Somehow, beating men who cant or wont resist, with a gun, cuffs, mace, a tazer, a partner, and backup somehow made that piece of shit into a tougher guy, in his mind, than he actually was.

I left the party after this, unfortunately. I'm waiting to find out what it was really about. Maybe its because I was already telling the only girl there at the time that I was going to lick the white parts in-between her tan lines, and he was jealous. I'm not sure.

All I know is that I'm too old for this kind of thing and cant afford to take a charge or get into fights. I also wouldn't want to be responsible if I hurt him. I know that once the on-duty cops showed up, Id be fucked. (If I was sober, and had more presence of mind, I would have walked away). I just find it hilarious that the one guy there who was ready to first break the peace, break the law, make terroristic threats and assault people, for little reason, was a cop.

I do have other friends/associates that are cops and respect their work. But the power is too much for some people, I think.

Bullshit. I owned two clubs in a big city (sold one, workin on sellin the other!) and black people are 98% of all crime in any city! ask any cop! Don't give me the "black people have a hard time" bullshit. That is straight up wrong. Look at the FBI statistics, they commit the lions share of the violent crimes.

White folks aren't innocent either with their stupid "I watch the UFC so i'm a tough guy" bullshit. BUT the difference is white folks aren't out trying to shoot each other.

Messages In This Thread