rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha, Beta, Omega and Zeta, and why PUAs are in fact omegas

Alpha, Beta, Omega and Zeta, and why PUAs are in fact omegas

Quote: (10-25-2012 08:10 AM)XXL Wrote:  

definitely my experience. i've never met a really cool guys who chased many many girls screwing other guys doing it, they usually went for the top chicks only and made connections with other guys building their social power.

Quote:Scorpio Wrote:

Even now, I'd take an LTR with a trophy chick who's crazy about me than dealing with 6's and 7's with bad attitudes. Sadly, a lot of high-value US men don't have this expectation; they just accept the fact that all women are crazy and ill-mannered a lot of times.

I agree with those two. I dont let girls "cheat" on their dudes with me. I'm not about to share girls with other dudes. If you want to be with me, its gonna be all about me.

This attitude will never allow me to have a high notch count, but i only enjoy having sex with women who are devoted to me. If they arent devoted, its not worth the effort on my part lol. The pussy has to be mine, im selfish like that.

Call it entitlement, but because of the Man I have built myself into, I feel I should be put on a pedestal [Image: smile.gif]

Messages In This Thread