rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Alpha, Beta, Omega and Zeta, and why PUAs are in fact omegas

Alpha, Beta, Omega and Zeta, and why PUAs are in fact omegas

How much of this alpha, beta, delta, omega, zeta, theoretical bullshit actually helps anybody get laid?

What happened to just getting your ass out there approaching, breaking through plateaus, working hard, and becoming the best man you can be?

Not sure if you are [Image: troll.gif] or not, but I will say this. It's your own fault. If you are not getting laid it's your fault. If you aren't achieving what you want, it's your own fault, end of story.

If the pity guys spent 1/10 of time actually going out and talking to girls, instead of reading articles like this on the internet they'd be well on their way.

If a guy like me who used to shake and sweat in the presence of a girl when I was younger can fill up entire weeks with meetups and banging regs and fresh, then other guys can do it too.

If a guy like me who used to be so skinny it looked like I was born in an third world nation can work out and get to the point where I'm complimented on my body so can you.

If a guy like me who would be crushed for months after a rejection, can reach a point where it seriously doesn't bother me in the least, so can someone else.

Get out there and put in the work, the complaining, the pity, and everything else are just excuses.

[Image: discussionclosed.gif]

Messages In This Thread