rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Black men rejecting black women

Black men rejecting black women

As a half black male in America, I appreciate this thread.

Ive been hanging out with a lot of international women, and my idea of what I like color wise has changed a lot.

When I was younger I just thought I wasnt attracted to black women. But then I started meeting nice, sweet, feminine black girls from Africa and the Carribean/Latin America and I was all about them. It really is like this thread/videos was saying.

Your average black American women has attitude, is loud, out of shape, yells at men, ect. To sum that up, she is the OPPOSITE OF FEMININE.

Im half black and half asian, educated, and am "good looking", so I had a very small hurdle to jump over when dating white women. I would get hate from blacks for always choosing white women, but the white women were nicer to me/treated me better.

I'm just happy this information is getting out. Im only 25, but in the last 5 years, times have changed. Like what was said, the entitlement/attitude/out of shape/finger-snapping was once only reserved for black women. White american women were still "acting right".

But now even the white women are trippin. Luckily I got in with the International crowd in college and never turned back. I just wanna give this thread credit for showing the entitlement/attitude/out of shapeness that was once a negative stereotype of black american women has in the last 5 years quickly crossed over to white american women as well.

I just wonder when White American Women will get the same negative stereotype by the public as Black American Women since they now act exactly the same.

Messages In This Thread