rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Is it safe for us Latinos to travel to Canada or Europe??

Is it safe for us Latinos to travel to Canada or Europe??

Quote: (10-13-2010 10:49 AM)Badstuber Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2010 08:59 AM)playa_with_a_passport Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2010 09:03 PM)DH-Godzilla Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2010 08:40 PM)rumguzzler Wrote:  

Depends what part of Europe?

In Scandinavia, if you speak Spanish, we usually beat you with hockey sticks just for looking different. If you touch our women we force-feed herring to you, blow akvavit up your nose, and then kick you in the crotch as you choke.

It's true, I tried to be all slick, talking to this hot girl in Helsinki, things were going great and headed towards a SNL...until I said something in Spanish, then she blew a dog whistle and 5 guys came outta nowhere and kicked my ass.

Interesting, I never been to Finland myself, but all the Finns I met in the US and abroad appear to have one thing in common, they all were huge Spainishphiles. They all love Spanish culture(I am talking about Spain culture not Latin America culture), have Spanish names and travel to Spain several times a year.

He was joking lol

No he wasn't I've seen it with my own two eyes. Sometimes, after they beat the dog piss out of you, they'll leave you there, hogtied, naked, with a herring sticking out of your butt. It's un ugly sight. I can't believe what they are doing to those poor latinos over there in Finland.

Messages In This Thread