rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Heartbreakers

Heartbreakers

Quote: (10-21-2012 01:01 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote:Pappy Wrote:

But if you want to commit to a woman it's a totally different universe. You will see how her having been a slutty little whore in the past will affect your relationship. Sluts don't learn to be good girlfriends. They learn to mind game, to power play, to make jealous, to cheat, to fuck good and seduce you. They're all about short term. They don't know about fidelity, taking care of the man, being nice, sacrifice, etc.

Although it's extremely unlikely, some whores learn how to take care of the man, be nice, and make sacrifices. Sometimes a person gets burned so bad, repeatedly, that they learn from the error of their ways and understand what they must change in themselves if they want people to treat them differently.

It's called learning the hard way.

But remember, a whore will never change because a man was nice and treated her so well she learns how to be good - no, a whore changes when she decides she's had enough of being used and dumped over and over, so she goes for a guy with much lower sexual market value and contents herself with the security it provides. And she's careful not to fuck up the relationship by acting like a cunt.

This is rare, but in this great big world of ours it does happen. I've personally met many older 'reformed' sluts turn into stable partners after hitting the wall. Pain is the most powerful motivator when it comes to change.

Yeah I agree it must be possible. People can change. I've been with a reformed slut before, she really wanted to change and become marriage material. The problem is she lived the first 30 years of her life a certain way. It takes a lot of time and effort to change. I could see she would make real honest efforts, and she had made some good progress. Thing is though when shit really hit the fan, she would revert to slut tactics. It's like she just didn't know what to do.
Of course her wanting marriage and kids too quick didn't help her case. She hadn't finished cleaning up.

Messages In This Thread