rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

USA vs Europe Pros/Cons

USA vs Europe Pros/Cons

Quote: (10-19-2012 08:44 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2012 08:12 PM)azulsombra Wrote:  

Quote: (10-19-2012 11:04 AM)Moma Wrote:  

I think what Hen mentions as a minority is a very important statement.

As a minority, I don't think Europe beats out the States. It is my personal opinion that the UK is the best country in Europe for a minority and that isn't saying that everyone should pack their bags and run to (or run from) the UK. I am open to opinions on this.

And don't quote getting 9's as a happiness. A man needs to eat and be mobile. What's the good of fcuking a 9 if you earn janitor wages and have the mobility of a refugee?

I never had any interest to live in any other country in Europe and I didn't see the incentive either. All the cats I know were leaving the so called nirvanas in droves to come to England.

I can understand your points, but it appears that the average minority male will do better in most of Western Europe (UK included) when compared to the U.S. Sure the cream of the crop can excel and achieve greater success, athletes, entertainers, politicians will do better in the U.S. But what percentage of people are in the cream of the crop?

The US has the highest per capita incarceration rate in the world, which continues to grow and a huge percentage of those incarcerated are minorities, typically black and brown people. The average minority male probably has a higher chance of being incarcerated at some point than they do achieving the American Dream. Obviously it's still possible for everyone to achieve greatness here, if they have a good hustle and the right connects. At the same time it's an extremely violent country compared to Western Europe and most of the violence is disproportionately concentrated in minority communities.

Tell me what do better entails in Western Europe.

Break down the successes in Western Europe on average for the minority male.

Sure.

Off the top of my head:

-Post Secondary Education-- this is a big one. In several European countries access to university education is free or practically free in comparison to the huge debt the average American graduate is shackled with before they can even begin a career and attempt to stack paper.

-Universal Health care-- There are millions of Americans that don't have access to adecuate health care, an astounding percentage of those without health insurance are minorities.This is a non-issue for the average euro minority male.

-Less issues with overzealous law enforcement. In Europe there is no huge privatized prison industrial complex. Therefore there is less incentive to fill prisons with minorities. Not saying Europe is perfect in this regard but how many western European countries would imprison people for carrying small amounts of marijuana for personal use? Drinking alcohol at the beach?

In the U.S minorities risk being beaten and dragged to prison on trumped up charges because the officer felt disrespected in some way. We have new videos shown on the news almost every other week of police abusing their authority and brutalizing people. This is so common we arent even shocked anymore unless it happens to a 40yr old white women. I doubt this is the case in Western Europe.

-Less Organized crime and random violence. I touched on the violence aspect already, but how many parts of Western Europe do minorities have to be concious of what color clothes they are wearing or risk being shot? This type of ignorance is common in parts of America. I hope it hasn't spread over there.

-Less outwardly materialistic culture. Please correct me if I'm wrong here but outside of the major Euro cities there seems like less of a need to acquire things, i. e. waste money when you could be stacking paper,etc. Therefore there is less of an incentive to buy things you can't afford and get in debt. Obviously one can personally choose to deviate from the masses but this particular ignorance is a large part of U.S. minority culture. Kanye touched on this in the song- All Falls Down

-No TSA. Although I heard the U.K. equivalent can be bad as well it doesnt approach the US version.

-More agreeable, less hypergamous and attractive slim females. (U.K. may be excluded here)

-Vacation/Holiday/Sabbatical, in the U.S. taking more than two consecutive weeks off works is an anomaly, in Europe its the norm

My point being a dude that has the talent, hustle and connections to be the next T.I., Kobe or Obama will have a better life in the U.S.
The dude that's working at the Apple store in Cleveland would have a better life working at the Apple store in Cologne.

"I'm not afraid of dying, I'm afraid of not trying. Everyday hit every wave, like I'm Hawaiian"

Messages In This Thread