rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Shitty Day game results

Shitty Day game results

Breakdown of street game from 5:00 PM to 7:00 PM

Solo Sets: 2
Group Sets approached :4
Numbers : 0
Type: Direct game " Hey I just saw you and thought you were cute....what's your name"
Number of times they brought up boyfriends: 2
Why no more sets: rained like crazy...

As for changing my appearance, I got a military style haircut, but it ain't looking good on me, I look thinner! I am also clean-shaven now, and I look younger (not a good thing).

On a side-note, Friday night a Turkish PUA dude started talking to a failed set after my conversation with them died out. I didn't leave the venue because I wanted to see how he does, surprisingly he did get the number and chicks seemed very happy talking to him, he wasn't all that aggressive and opened saying "Can I just tell you something before you go upstairs? (Chick Replies) I think you're gorgeous.. What's your name?" I didn't listen in on the conversation anymore, but observed the whole pickup from 20 foot away, and as soon as he got the digits, I approached him saying "Well done dude", and he said "Sorry mate, I din't mean to cockblock but when I saw your conversation died out I had to come in". So I ask him how long he's been doing this, and he tells me almost 6 years now. He also told me that he used to go sarging with Sasha Daygame and some other popular London PUAs, but his ultimate guru is RSD Tyler! Then he asked me if I wanted to walk with him for a bit and approach a few sets so that he can critique my approach, I thought why not!
So I approached 3 chicks (Sets of two) with "Hey how are ya?You look like you're having a lot of fun. Do you come here often?" and every single one of them were low-energy, had a bored kind of body language, and didn't ask me a single question, so I walked away. Turkish PUA said, "As long as they don't reject you keep asking questions and making statements, also don't forget to smile, and never walk off without saying see ya later, not unless they're rude". Later on, Turkish PUA and I, we waited outside another bar for chicks, where he went into a mixed set of 2 dudes and a chick, and number closed the chick without engaging the dudes at all! After getting the two numbers, Turkish PUA said he'll call it a day, and he told me to never go indirect as it never worked for anyone he knew.

Messages In This Thread