rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Helsinki, Finland Datasheet

Helsinki, Finland Datasheet

So I made it to Helsinki. I can write up a full report when I get home, not sure what I can add to previous reports but let's see. The city isn't chock full of head turners but this isn't suprising for those who don't get their ideas about Nordic women from Old Milwaukee Swedish Bikini commercials! But there is enough talent to keep a man happy. Tomorrow I'm doing a Kallio bar crawl, kallio is a working class neighborhood so it'll being different than kickin it in the city centre. 

Tonite I got a late start, didn't leave my hotel till 12. That was dumb. Anyway, I made it to Milliklubi at 3:00. Chatted up these two chicks outside. One had a beautiful face, she kinda looks like Jennifer Lawrence, not as skinny. The other one is not kute, she's wearing green so let's call her Kermit. I'm having a long convo outside w JL while Kermit is talking with friends she ran into on the street. Talkin mostly about her worldwide travels, welfare state politics and her film studies. We go inside and continue the convo till closing time. As we're leaving I grab both their emails. K is surprised that I want hers too. I was just being nice and playing nice guy game as was called for. So once again outside we continue the convo, this time I'm talking to both of them. At some point K asks me if I have a bar in my hotel. I thought she was asking if there was a bar in my hotel, turns out she was asking if I had a mini-bar in my room. Truthfully, I had to say no. Why the fack did I not pick up some duty free champagne? Regrets, I've had a few. At another point JL mentions she doesn't go out that much and is busy w school but that she'll happily email me some restaurant recommendations. Who am I - Anthony Bourdain?!? They both took the bus home together as I walked The Trail of Tears home. So now what I do, email just JL or email  them  together? I mean I would do Kermit in a pinch but it's not what I flew 12 hours for! Risk in emailing her alone is getting a polite too busy message, emailing both means not telegraphing up my intentions and having to isolate JL. I've never even looked in the Game sub forum, maybe I should have posted this Dear Abby question there [Image: smile.gif] 

Messages In This Thread