rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Montreal thread

The Montreal thread

Also, one place on St. Katherine street in addition to Second Cup is the bookstore called Chapters. This is Canada's version of B&N and they have them in Toronto as well. I can't believe I haven't mentioned this place because I would go there a lot in Montreal. The good thing about it is there's a Starbucks on the top floor with window seating that allows you to check out the action on St. Katherine. I believe Chapters is on the intersection of St. Katherine and Stanley streets. You will notice it when you're on St. Katherine.

Since you are comfortable with day game, I think this spot belongs on your radar. It's a relatively intimate and quiet bookstore. Quiet enough to where you can actually start a nice conversation with a chick there. Go in and check out the different floors to see if there's any chicks around. You should spot something decent at any given moment.

Van Houtte is another coffeeshop that's actually based in Montreal. There's a decent one further down by St. Katherine near Berri-UQAM, which is the French area of St. Kath. Should be some girls with their laptops out sipping coffee.

Messages In This Thread