rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Project Getaway in Bali

Project Getaway in Bali

Ok, Chaz.

Salvador is great if you like black chicks with giant asses, but the city has major crime and poverty issues. It´s still possible to have a lot of fun there, but you need to know where to hang out.
Plenty of beaches and clubs to go to.

Natal is one of my favourite cities. Plenty of girls to choose from, but SNLs are not very common with the pretty andor middle and mid upper class chicks (ex: university students with money). This means that you´ll have to spend at least 2 weeks there to get the 2nd and 3rd dates and finally score.
It is very common to go out and make out with 3-7 chicks, but you´ll only get the number. That´s why you need to spend some time there.
There´s a lot of prostitutes and that´s who most of the gringos get laid with, mainly because of lack of game and knowledge of Portuguese (I went there this year and even though the place was flooded with gringos, I never saw one with a non pro).

Both cities are pretty touristy but very, very beautiful and pleasant, with lots of things to do, places to visit, etc.

In the centre-west (close to Brasilia), there´s Goiania. It´s not a touristy town but it has, according to some, the best looking girls in Brazil (with big asses). I´ve been there for 2 days only so I can´t say much about the city.
There´s stuff to do, but you need a crew to enjoy the city.
SNLs are common there.

I´m currently living in the north of Brazil, which is probably the place where it´s easiest to get sex in the country. The problem is that most girls are ultra-filthy and will sleep with 5+ guys per week. The upper middle class girls hang out within their own groups but are easy prey for someone good at social game (which really isn´t my style).

Messages In This Thread