rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elmechs daygame hack

Elmechs daygame hack

Fuck yeah man. Been thinking the same thing lately.
I'd also add:

Stop and chit-chat with every female around just for practice. It doesn't have to be pick-up talk.
Get her name. Introduce yourself. Say nice chatting with you. I'll see you later.

Take your laundry to the laundromat. Go at random times. You'd be surprised how many women
are doing laundry at 3am. My stripper ex used to do that all the time.

Hit the malls. All the cute younger girls work there. Ask them stupid questions about sneakers.
Flirt with the girls trying to sell you hand creams at the kiosks. They always wave you down.

Macy's and Nordstrom: Women there are your personal shoppers. Ask them their opinions on
clothes and shoes. They'll easily spend 15-20 minutes chatting with you. They get paid by the hour.

The Apple Store is 90% women. Walk in all suited up and ramble away!!

Take the bus!! The Port Authority bus terminal in NY is packed with women. Mostly younger foreign women
with no car or license or out of state girls. Either way the place is a mess to navigate for non-locals.
Best opener: "You look lost. Where are you trying to go?"

Team Nachos

Messages In This Thread