rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Official Forum Meetup Recap

Official Forum Meetup Recap

Quote:CaptainChardonnay Wrote:

When I first meet Roosh, he’s taller and more in shape then I thought he would be.

LOL, you just reminded me of the moment from VH1's PUA2. I started to tell you about in Black & Orange. Skip to 0:45.

Quote:CaptainChardonnay Wrote:

Percept #5: If I’m going to pull a girl back to a fuck, make sure her friends don’t see her leave.

I'd start with, "if I'm only in town for the weekend, find out the girl's logistics ASAP." Nick Quick has a good video about this.

Quote:bacan Wrote:

She's totally gone!! Disappeared like a fucking ninja!

LMAO. It was probably a basement apartment, those doors are hard to see from the street. 20-somethings in DC love their basement apartments. And their bikes.

Quote:urges Wrote:

Me: Sorry Babe, I cannot be just friends with you and there is no point in taking ur number as I am about to leave the country in a week.

Ping her on Facebook. She'll comment on your updates, so the next girl who Facebook stalks you will see that you have cute, flirtatious international friends. Did you get a picture with her (more social proof)?

Messages In This Thread