rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The future of game

The future of game

Quote: (10-14-2012 05:04 AM)iknowexactly Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2012 07:37 PM)DarkTriad Wrote:  

Am i the only one getting some smug, condenscending prickishness from this post?

I think I can claim guilt on all those counts, but the point I was trying to make isn't contradicted by your assertion.

I'm not sure if you're saying I'm sort of a prick, which would be pretty true, or saying I'm uptight and snobby, in which case "prickishness" should have been spelled "priggishness."

The upper classes can learn MMA etc and it sounds like a good idea to me, but that doesn't mean their working class dojo partners can come over the mansion and game their Ivy League girls.

As someone who was once asked to leave a swanky beach club because I was obviously not a preppy guy, I've seen it all happen, like, in real life!

"Early in life I had to choose between honest arrogance and hypocritical humility; I chose honest arrogance and have seen no occasion to change,"

--Frank Lloyd Wright

Thanks for handling my own prickishness so well, and keeping the conversation at a thoughtful and articulate level.

Messages In This Thread