rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut

Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut

Quote: (10-13-2012 06:14 PM)Athlone McGinnis Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2012 05:55 PM)basilransom Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2012 05:29 PM)soup Wrote:  

The Snooki vid is totally different. The guy is not defending shit. He doesn't have the game to deal with that little bitch, so he rapes her face with his fist.

Anyone who commends this guy is a tool.

This is the same guy who'd deck you for talking to "his" girl. And "his" girl can be the one that rejected him twenty minutes ago. Do you really want a world full of these douchebags? You want more of this?

Agreed.

Supporting the bus driver does not equate to supporting a tool like that. These are entirely different situations.

Yet , you seem to mix up my comment on the busdriver and the snooki video.

And one other thing doesn't seem to compute with you is the fact that in the first video there is NO visual confirmation of punching,choking or spitting. None. She does something but it is not visible on the vid. We see the guy stand up and knock her out.
After this posters liked and cheer this video, some saying the are exited by it, getting a half stiffy or wish that they could punch a bitch like this. This was what I replied too in my first reaction.

And then LATER, i repeat LATER information on spitting,punching and choking comes up, and later the information about the hoods rats life comes up. LATER another video from another angle shows up. All after the comments,likes,gloryfing went down.

I'm glad I don't have any experience with hood rats like her, personally I think they are a waste of oxygen.
That's doesn't mean that i live in paradise and there are lots of anti-social people in Holland too.

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread