rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Anyone Been to Italy?

Anyone Been to Italy?

I spent 3-4 months working all over Italy last fall... and I have to agree with everything written above. I tell ya, if you're taking a chic on your travels, the Cinque Terre is magic. If I ever cave and settle down, the lucky gal will join me on a return visit....(notice the big "if"). I loved the coast, the hiking and the fact that it was a bit more mellow than Italy as a whole. You should deffinately go for two weeks, but be prepared as it will cost you. Take a good chunk of patience, it will be needed at times.

Venice is an incredible city... but think about this option... If you're not going to pony up the big $$$ for a hotel room in the city, stay in Padova and take the train into Venice on a day trip. I set up my office in Padova and had the time of my life. It is a university city (tons and tons and tons of smoking hot girls) and that town can party. Wednesday's are the student nights in the downtown squares, and you will find yourself surrounded by girls drinking wine from the bottle and live music... I tell ya, Italian girls have the best asses I have seen anywhere. And billboards of girls in lingerie are always in eyesight.

God bless knee-high, black leather hooker boots.

Messages In This Thread