rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut

Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut

Quote: (10-13-2012 04:24 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (10-13-2012 04:11 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

That's the West 4th Street McDonalds. I've been to it more than once. In the wee hours, it draws an interesting crowd. One night I was in there a guy came in wanting to use the bathroom, but didn't want to buy anything, so the manager said no. He threatened all kinds of mayhem if the manager didn't relent. Shit starts over almost anything at that time of the night.

Isn't that the one in the village? I went there to use the restroom too. It was teeming with gay teens, I couldn't believe it..it was a culture shock.
My first time in NYC and I saw dudes swagged up like Kanye West cuddling in the front, I was flabbergasted.

Yep, that's the one. You get the gay kids, and every other demographic you can imagine there at the end of the night trying get a little something in their stomach before heading home. But it is the village, so the gay demographic is well represented...HA HA!

"The best kind of pride is that which compels a man to do his best when no one is watching."

Messages In This Thread