rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut

Loud bitch gets hell of an uppercut

Quote: (10-12-2012 07:15 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2012 07:04 PM)Bacchus Wrote:  

Best punch since
[Image: Pgtkt.gif]

Again, I'm impressed by the amount of power generated on such a short punch. He doesn't telegraph the shot by drawing his hand all the way back and throwing a haymaker. He slightly rotates his torso and POW. DOWN GOES SNOOKIE...DOWN GOES SNOOKIE.

Quote: (10-12-2012 07:19 PM)Moma Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2012 07:15 PM)Timoteo Wrote:  

Best punch since

Again, I'm impressed by the amount of power generated on such a short punch. He doesn't telegraph the shot by drawing his hand all the way back and throwing a haymaker. He slightly rotates his torso and POW. DOWN GOES SNOOKIE...DOWN GOES SNOOKIE.

On some Bruce Lee shyt (six inch punch)

Quote: (10-12-2012 08:00 PM)MVolt Wrote:  

Best punch since

He even gets a 2-for-1. Grazes the guy next to him.

Quote: (10-12-2012 10:05 PM)thedude3737 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2012 08:00 PM)MVolt Wrote:  

Best punch since

He even gets a 2-for-1. Grazes the guy next to him.

Is anyone else just watching this on repeat and enjoying it way too much?

Quote: (10-12-2012 11:59 PM)Pacesetter20 Wrote:  

Best punch since

I know this guy. Good shit.

A girl gets punched flush in the face by a big dude in a bar and people on here say "good shit" or "I'm enjoying this way too much". That proves my point that people are getting off on women getting belted by fellas and are just using the excuse of "I'm not enjoying the punch but the fact that she was put in her place for attacking a man". Where was this guy who belted Snookie ( I have no idea who the fcuk Snookie is ) being attacked? Was he protecting his friend's? Was he in fear of his life?

The thread started out with a video of a loudmouth bitch getting a smack after hitting a bus driver but as I pointed out earlier it has now become an excuse for people to upload and laugh at women being randomly smacked in the face. I find that a little distasteful to say the least. I just think we are above that. If that makes me a liberal white knighting European in the eyes of RVF members then so be it.

Messages In This Thread