rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The future of game

The future of game

Quote: (10-12-2012 05:13 PM)Nineteen84 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-12-2012 04:47 PM)xsplat Wrote:  

They say that alphas walk with their elbows out. I've never been able to fake that walk. But after a heavy session on the heavy bag, I'll have a swagger that comes from the inside, and my elbows will be out. I feel like I've earned that walk.

The swagger due to having big/swole lats from training. A heavy bag session will give you a similar sort of thing from the pump I guess.

Those guys who fake it look silly. The kids are calling it invisible Lat syndrome or something:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcReEGPc4-LNYGxf49aELHj...MsknagCwN7]

Over two months of heavy deadlifts and now my elbows are further out. Taking up more physical presence without making any effort.

Powerful lats are very important. I hope lots of guys here do heavy compounds, I know Roosh recommends Stronglifts. I personally follow a higher volume program (a modified version of Korte 3x3), but that's because I'm 22 and have good recovery times, and enough time in the evenings for it.

Weightlifting is great, you learn to do it for yourself, and to have an attitude of beating your personal best, which is applicable in so many areas of life.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Messages In This Thread