rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The future of game

The future of game

Quote: (10-12-2012 04:35 PM)Rick91 Wrote:  

@OGNorCal707

If you look back at what game started, all that complex ross jeffries nlp routines, game over time has got more and more simple.What was the one trait being alpha was, if you look at the wild or our beginnings as cavemen? He can kick everyone else's ass. Sure we dont live in times like that, we have laws, we are civilized and those so much factors involved perhaps it would be totally irrelevent.

I do think though if you took your average shy beta, majorly lacking in confidence, and you got him into mma, muay thai, boxing or any other combative sport and you actually got him fighting and pushing himself further out of his comfort zone than he'd ever been before it'll do him a considerable amount of good.

I guess there's many other safer ways of getting someone's confidence up. I probably sound like a retarded meathead. But i've just watched spartacus and all i want to do now is be a warrior.

I'm taking a less effective and less dangerous road to gaining the same attitude. Partly at the encouragement of the many other gaming boxers in the sphere. Got a few heavy bags, a speedbag, and a double ended bag. Those won't cause any neurological damage, but they still affect the cardio and stamina capable muscles, and build co-ordination in a way that is simulating fighting.

I don't need to be reminded that it's just pretend. But at least it's a good kind of pretend.

They say that alphas walk with their elbows out. I've never been able to fake that walk. But after a heavy session on the heavy bag, I'll have a swagger that comes from the inside, and my elbows will be out. I feel like I've earned that walk.

Messages In This Thread