rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The future of game

The future of game

It's going to become more important to actually be in the top 10% of men, according to female preference. Not just to have top 10% of attitude and irrational confidence, but more of the other traits that women also judge men by as well.

I gave up on trying to find girls in Bali about 10 years ago. Two many big handsome young Australian surfer dudes there. So I get my 10% on by going to more out of the way places.

There are still plenty of out of the way places, but they all have the internet, so even in little villages she'll have some online "boyfriend".

Game that is focused on one night stands might continue to focus on bluster, but from what I've seen of what happens with guys who expat to Thailand, after a few years you get bored with variety. Most guys also want other things that only women can give them, such as bonding and intimacy with a mate. With a little sumpn sumpn on the side if they need it. But it's very rare for a man to not eventually want more than mere variety.

Judging by that, I'd say game will go the same way, and the focus will eventually shift towards being capable of managing fulfilling LTRs from a male dominant position, with hand and with options, and with the woman being the doting and devoted servant.

But those men will work on more than just irrational self confidence - they'll work on being in the top 10% of as many areas as they possibly can. They'll consider being in that position both a hobby and an occupation.

Elite relationship game will be limited to guys who are serious about competing at an elite level. And irrational self confidence alone won't compete. Nor will top 1% day or night game skills.

Game will mature in the direction that 90% of men mature towards. Towards managing a mate.

Messages In This Thread