rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The future of game

The future of game

Just calling it the way I see it chum. I for one haven't been to a night game venue in months. I've temporarily pulled the product from the shelf, so to speak.

My decision to go out hinges on the passing of the following test: What am I doing there?

Am I a bouncer? DJ? Bartender? Promoter of the club? Do I have an in with the staff? Am I a VIP guest? Am I the king of the dance floor? Can I come up with a better reason for going there than to drink, or to "party", or to do cold approaches at the bar? If the answer is no, then I don't go.

Over the past two months, I've finally started taking latin dance classes (salsa, bachata, etc). 10-15 hours per week. My goal is to become good enough to give myself a chance to dominate the local scene. Once I've become competent enough, I'll put the product back on the shelf.

This is the way of the future. As an average guy, you have to become a niche player if you hope to get more out of the game than what you put in.

Call me a defeatist if you will, but I know a shitty ROI when I see one.

Messages In This Thread