rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco Trip Report

San Francisco Trip Report

(Continued part 3)

Saturday : was a field day for me daygaming at Union Square, I didn't get any numbers and or connected with anyone for a good two hours and then at Westfield fall at a store, an employee opens me with " that's a rad belt buckle you got there " and "I almost wore same kind of necklace today", we bantered for a little, She had a BF and didn't want to give me her number.

Next section over a Tall African Nubian princess , kind of like the one Nuaghty nomad talks about, She opens me with " Nice Belt buckle sir" "wow nice shoes" , asks me what I am looking for and we search together for a bit , then she asks me where am I from ....She hooked pretty well, it was a pleasure listening to her French accent. She was from Congo and started thinking about a Congolese Flag [Image: smile.gif], well we set up a date for the evening and I left. went for lunch did some shopping and came back to the pad to do some planning and rest.

Night: She calls to tell me she will be 15 min late as she drove home to berkley to get ready (Good Sign), I told her to meet me @ Cafe Nile[u] on Jones street, but as I was waiting for her thought this is not going to be conducive for Alcohol as it was a Hookah Lounge with Coffee and o one was drinking.

Texted her to instead meet me at Jones 330 Bar ? I'm forgetting the name and address of the place, she came there in a nice revealing top and tight jeans, The place was a nice cool hangout place for a pre party, we had chanpagne and she stated she is drunk as she doesn't drink much. we bounced to a Thai place had some food and then right across the street to my Apt , She said that was convinient, No resistance pulling her to my apt. She didn't want to drink any, listened to Bob Marley, shaggy etc and I started messaging her back where she had pain before, Shirt off, she still wouldn't kiss me , I thought she is one of those that might fuck but no kiss. ...Ok..... i escalated but she wouldn't let me take her jeans off. After pushing and pullinf for good 45min to an hour she decided to leave as she had to get up early to work and left around 12:30.

She gets home and texts me " I'm home safe, had a great time and thanks for taking me out today" . I think she likes me a lot and I can bang her if I lived in SF.... Oh well... she wasted my Sat night which was supposed to be the busiest night of the week but I had to play it to see it. Pulled an another one to apt but no Bang [Image: angry.gif] , This shit is pissing me off, missed out on going to booty SF and Infusion Lounge which could have been better........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread