rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

San Francisco Trip Report

San Francisco Trip Report

Continued (part 2).......

@ 350 Definitely my Man but don't want to come to Chicago till it warms up a little next year.

@Caligula Thanks man I still think my Night game needs more improvement.

Friday: Started with Day game at

Union Square: Agree with HC that it is treat for a Day Gamer [Image: banana.gif] I only had an hour before meeting Gio at a local College Campus, I just made a round and looked at some places that I would like to come back like westfield Mall, did few warm up appraoches got on MUNI to a Local college.

College Campus : I would not have gone there myself would have been hesitant but was meeting GIO and was Amazed as to how well I was received at the Campus , Girls entertained all my Approaches except a very direct approach that a Girl didn't even stop. was able to make a connection with few girls and number closed one and one girl took my number but didn't want to share hers. May be a total of 7-8 approaches at the Campus.

Learned the Nuances of College Game from Gio and Hell yeah still doable, Girls entertained the approaches very well. definitely a harder venue compared to union square where I would have lined up a date in 1/2 a day [Image: smile.gif] as you will read in the later posts.

Headed back at Sunset to downtown, Dinner, rest and out for Night Game.

Bubble Lounge : 25-35 crowd with some cougars, they weren't digging me , I went to basement and danced a bit with a mixed group, no special Targets there. stood by the bar and approached a mixed girl with " Nice dress" , she started rambling on how she got it from E-bay, then stopped mid-sentence and said wow.... your cologne is amazing, where did you get it from, I have never smelled it before. That was my que to throw a bait , I go into a story how my Dad has a Perfumer friend in Tolouse, France. Then I thought it's an over kill . I started finding out about who she was there with , She drove fron San Jose and were celebrating a friends Birthday, i knew she wouldn't pull that night, number closed and left the place as it was kinda dead.

Decided to switch all the way over to Polk Street and went to a Wine Lounge, I did Opened a few girls walking on Polk street but no connection

Amelie: Really Liked the place and Music, There were four 30ish ladies half drunk and my competition was an older bald man, I hit it off with the ladies but the Mother Hen kept on Cock blocking.. got tired of it and left after a glass of wine.

I do think Wine Lounges and Cigar Bars are more my speed, I mean I do enjoy them and feel at home. To be continued.........

"You can not fake good kids" - Mike Pence

Messages In This Thread