rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Facebook Girls

Facebook Girls

Quote: (09-30-2010 01:21 PM)InternationalSwagger Wrote:  

Quote: (09-30-2010 11:22 AM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

Quote: (09-27-2010 03:34 PM)Will_Michael Wrote:  

Just wondering if you have any ideas about adding girls on facebook, for instance i see a cute girl who is a friend of a friend so i add, then she leaves a message saying, 'thanks for the add, do i know you?', or something similar. For the life of me I cannot think of something to say as to why I added her, i'm not about to say 'i saw you and thought you were hot' she must get that 100 times a day. Do you have any lines you have used which are any good, or any advice as to stand out from the creeps who she regularly gets requests from?

Any help is appreciated!

See, ppl even bring their fears online....someone wanna show me the rule that states you can't meet new ppl online? Has anybody been stabbed thru a friend request?

I got like a 100 plus people (all women) who I friended when I used facebook, that I had no prior relationship with, some I have had dinner with..others I have gone and traveled with...some I even broke off...my script is as follows when they ask "do I know you?"

"Actually, we don't know each other. I'm seeking intelligent/interesting conversation with people who have a different background from mine. If you feel comfortable learning/talking 2 new ppl, well than great... if not I totally understand. Either way have a great day..."

Your first name and gay smiley face [Image: smile.gif]

75 percent of the time they hit "accept"...

That's a slick replt CC. I normally don't use the Facebook method to initially get at chicks but I will start looking into it when I see something good...What do you say when you normally send a message to a random person or do you simply "add friend request" and wait for a the reply?

I just hit "add friend request"...if they respond "who the hell r u", then I go into my sales pitch...not that you need it becuz your gold member playa [Image: smile.gif] !! Something I started by sitting on a Friday afternoon conference calls, bored 2 death....just wanted to see how many people I could win over....

Messages In This Thread