rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Brazilian White Girls are Rascist

Brazilian White Girls are Rascist

Quote: (10-08-2012 07:50 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-08-2012 07:29 PM)Strictly Professional Wrote:  

So because they don't find the OP attractive, they're clearly goose stepping nazis? Lol, that seems kind of ...beta... to blame them for not wanting to sleep with you.

Dude you make me laugh. I dont care if women in certain countries dont find me that physically attractive. That is normal and why learning a language fluently, having game, working out and having a decent bankroll is important. But as an experienced traveler, which you are not, you see certain trends and for the benefit of all.... you point them out.
If i am blaming why the fuck would I be spending thousands of dollars coming back to a country I know 1000 times better than you. I am no masochist, so obviously I love this country but if I am seeing a change towards the negative I will say it. That is what this forum is all about.....so if you have no new info to contribute.....shut your mouth.

I clearly hit too close to home on this one lol. What will your next essay be about? How txbeachbum is racist because he just said he likes dark skinned women?

Messages In This Thread