rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a virgin says no

When a virgin says no

I dated this girl my senior year of college for a bit, because she was hot (19y.o. solid 7.5, blonde, big tits, shapely athletic legs. I took her to bed the first night I met her, and despite her being very obviously horny she resisted my advances. For some reason I sensed it, and asked her outright if she was a virgin. She was.

That same night I did something else I had never done. I asked her if she wanted to be my girlfriend ( I know, very High School) and she said yes. Also soon discovered she had broken up with her boyfriend of 1.5 years 2 weeks ago.

So I knew I had to build comfort before she would put out, but if she was too comfortable I could easily fall into the same trap as the last boyfriend. She wanted to wait at least 2 months, I said "maybe." I would tastefully reveal to her in small pieces parts of my player "past" and flirt with other girls in front of her.

As a result she was constantly asking me how long I could go without sex, and if I would cheat on her if she didn't put out soon (this was only several days into the relationship). She felt I was a serious flight risk (I was).

Instilling dread in her didn't mean I was a cold asshole though, I was very affectionate to her and rewarded her good behavior. But I made sure to hold the frame that it was a struggle for me as a sexually experienced man to go without sex (Don't directly say that! it sounds like pussy beggary).

A couple weeks after we met (and started dating) we both got drunk at a party and she literally came up to me, grabbed my dick, and told me she wanted me to fuck her. I took her home immediately and pounded her brains out.

The next day she had some regret and their were a few shit tests down the road about wanting to go back to being a virgin (how?), and regretting she did it drunk. but she realized that once the floodgates were opened there is really no going back.

So build comfort, instill dread, make your manly needs known, make it known that you don't NEED her to fulfill those needs, and don't take her resistance to losing her virginity seriously. Its not a big deal. Also don't be a pussy and be afraid for the first time to involve alcohol. There is no such thing as the RIGHT TIME for a girl to lose her virginity (besides maybe after marrying a prince).

Messages In This Thread