rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man kills another man for flirting with wife

Man kills another man for flirting with wife

Actually, one of the great things about getting AMOGed is learning which styles are cool. The hottest, classiest girls are with dudes who make their presence known to someone hitting on their date, and then precede accordingly.

I respect guys who come up their gf/date and give her a quick kiss or whatever (optional) then do one of the following:
1) if guy hitting on gf looks cool, "hey man, whatsup? I see you met my girlfriend, do you guys know each other/this place is awesome" just very friendly like. Ultimately, it's better to have friends than not.

2) If guy seems like a dork or tool either extract the girl, "hey I have some people I want you to meet/Hey, come with me to the bar to grab a drink"

A LOT of guys get ramped up with jealousy and get very aggressive, which totally lacks of cool and class, and is just retarded IMO.

What about y'all? If you're with a date/gf and you leave her alone for a bit, how do you deflect the advances of a guy hitting on her when you return? This could actually be a new thread, and I think it would be very useful.

Messages In This Thread