rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Man kills another man for flirting with wife

Man kills another man for flirting with wife

Maybe harming a guy for flirting with your wife made sense 3000 years ago, or 40 years ago in Texas. Not anymore. You just have to assume that every guy is on the make, looking for pussy. If your woman is a good wife, she'll tell him she's married and off the market. Getting mad at a dude for doing something natural is just lame. And risking your life and freedom for it is insane.

And guess what - if she's flirting in front of you, she'll have no trouble fucking some guy behind your back. It's like a poster here told me about, how he was macking some girl at a wedding and her dad 'playfully' put him a headlock. Father protecting his daughter, how cuuuute. Except, as I told him, it's fucking delusional. Unless you got your bitch, be she wife or daughter, under lock and key 24/7, these ploys don't work. She's just gonna get the dick when you aren't watching, if she really wants it, if not from this man then another. And you are powerless to stop her.

I always laugh inside when I hear some fat old American dad posturing about 'the things he'd do' to a guy who messed with his daughter. Bro, you clearly have no idea of what's going on, *and* you're too fat and pussy to do shit anyway.

Messages In This Thread