rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mark Minter strikes again

Mark Minter strikes again

Quote: (10-08-2012 03:45 PM)Menace Wrote:  

I think what Samseau (and I) were getting at is that you do raise the child in a two-parent home so that they have a conventional family life, except you don't marry the mother. Custody is stacked against men anyway, so I don't see how not being married when the child was born has much effect on that.

This is a possibility. Finding a woman who is willing to settle down without getting an expensive rock and a more expensive wedding is a good way to screen. Although, at the end of the day, cohabitation isn't that different from cohabitation. At a certain point, you'll be considered in a common law marriage.

If you're going to get married, the key is to decide in advance how much you're willing to lose and know when to cut your losses. Don't be sentimental about it. Outline the relationship like a business partnership and let the romantic relationship run free within those boundaries.

Messages In This Thread