rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Damage Control

Damage Control

Quote: (10-05-2012 02:08 AM)xsplat Wrote:  

I habitually do LTRs. Recently my live in somehow read my sms messages on a locked phone. I think she changed the sim card to do so as I had neglected to have the settings forbid that. She saw texts to new and old girls. She's seen new girls pop up on facebook. Hell, she's even known about me fucking other girls. Even more - after meeting her and being disappointed I moved another girl in as a live in - so for the first 4 months she was my number two girl.

I never say a word. Nothing. No comment. She's extremely jealous, and sometimes I threaten to kick her out for it. But I don't get into it. I just never talk, one way or the other. I act as if it's none of her business and I don't want to talk about it, and when she goes on and on about relationship stuff I am silent. I often tell her "Shhh. Stop talking", or "Don't talk about relationship, have one". Very occasionally "You're so greedy. You want 100% of my time and attention. Don't squeeze a bar of soap to tightly or it will slip out of your hand. Would you rather have 80% of my time or 0%?"

Haha nice statements. Gonna steal the soap one.

It may not help in your specific situation as she changed out your sim card, but if you're on iPhone or Android, try go SMS as is got a private box feature that hides all smses, entire conversations from specific users. And when they cone in you can have the privatized SMS notification show as whatever

Messages In This Thread