rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Does anyone else get trolled by fatties?

Does anyone else get trolled by fatties?

Once I was at a dance party and there was this huge 5 f 10, 300 pounds girl. She was repugnant, ugly face, arrogant with bad attitude. Some fat women have beautiful face, but this one had no redeeming qualities. She invited me to dance. She saw in my face I was so insulted by her invitation that she started talking shit and saying fuck you etc.

I think maybe they don't feel intimidated since they are bigger, and since they think like men, they think they have a chance. They want to be in control and have the upper hand, they prey like men.

At another dance party, a tall, beautiful blonde girl invited me to dance. She was an 8, taller and bigger than me. I'm good looking, but I didn't understand why she came all the way to invite me until a few minutes later. She was expecting me to be crushed and submissive, and wanted to be in control, and as she began to realize I was having the upper hand she became extremely uncomfortable.

Later that night, I saw her with a shorter guy, she was spending the evening with him. He seemed very gentle and caring etc and submissive. I watched them for a few minutes and concluded this : there was no sexuality between them, they were like 2 kids. At the end of the party I met her on the streets and she was going home alone.

I think women are as confused as men now... they simply don't know how it works anymore. Those young women are not accustomed to being hit on anymore. It's like they don't like feeling like women, feeling like a woman is a bad thing... they have to be in control. They're brainwashed by feminists.

Messages In This Thread