rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming (and banging) educated American black women

Gaming (and banging) educated American black women

Quote: (09-28-2010 11:23 PM)Caramel Communist Wrote:  

Quote: (09-28-2010 01:36 PM)Roosh Wrote:  

Biggest difference: it's very easy to open. Black girls never get approached by white guys so she'll encourage me in the first couple minutes with smiles and zero testing. I see black guys approach black girls and the girls definitely put an attitude, sometimes not even holding eye contact. The white man gets the benefit of the doubt. She's curious and will give you attention for the first couple minutes, which if you have game is all you need to start building interest.

It seems like black girls have an automatic program to turn down a black guy off the bat. He has to work just to earn to chance to spit game.

Yep, very true....alot of white guys don't know it, but black girls will give you guys time and day if you approach. But for me, I have to go thru the whole Klingon mating battle ritual with these chicks....

Overall I dont think what you guys are saying is true. If your good looking its easy to open ANYONE of any race. If you look creepy White, Black, Asian no women will give you the time of day. Especially a sista. I dont have any problem with approaching Black Women whatsoever. Guess It depends on self really. I consider myself a good catch and attractive so females in general dont have any issues when I approach. So once again If your good looking of any race Black Females shouldnt have a problem talking to you like most other women. It's all about your confidence and game.

I'd love to see Roosh test his game theory here in Atlanta or in DC at the former Club Love and other similiar places where I go out. I dont think it would work on the type of Middle Class Upscale Educated Black Women I pull on the regular. The HBCU...Howard, Spelman, Hampton Bourgeoisie chick...Matter a fact here is a free pass for this Saturday Night in your backyard in DC at Club Love http://www.lovetheclub.com/ let us know how It goes [Image: smile.gif].

Messages In This Thread