rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Bald = Dominant?

Bald = Dominant?

Quote: (10-07-2012 08:55 AM)scorpion Wrote:  

I've got a pretty thick head of hair, but in the summer I will usually buzz it down to about a 1.

I've noticed a marked difference in how I'm perceived by both men and women with my hair cut very short. In both cases I'm seen as more dominant, powerful and violent. People often ask me if I'm in the Marines (I'm fairly well-built so that probably contributes as well, but the haircut is the major factor).

What's interesting is that almost everyone tells me that I look objectively worse with my hair buzzed short, but for whatever reason I tend to do better with women when it's short.

I think it's just confirmation of the primary attraction trigger for women being power/social dominance rather than looks. Also the effectiveness of inner game, i.e. I feel more dominant and masculine with shorter hair and that subconsciously influences my behavior. I believe Roosh has mentioned this same phenomenon in regards to his beard.

Yeah when I shaved my head I got alot of commments liike..."why did you shaved your head I liked you better with hair"

I said "I was losing all my hair"

Them "No you weren't"

I couldn't tell if they were just trying to be nice or literally never noticed. Once I started losing some hair that is one of the first things I notice on another guy. haha

Here is a website I went to when I wasn't too sure. I have a big nose so having a bald head is not the best but eventually it will have to do.
http://www.slybaldguys.com/smf/index.html?topic=15653.0

Messages In This Thread