rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ex Girlfriend from Brasil coming to visit me in Buenos Aires

Ex Girlfriend from Brasil coming to visit me in Buenos Aires

My ex just sent me an email that shes coming to argentina on vacations one week from now to scout out universities for her sister who wants to do a post graduate program here... i want to see her again and i miss her a lot, but i dont want to have my new relationship ruined because of it.
my new girlfriend is argentine and very jealous.... ironically recently that i havent even been cheating on her she has been the most jealous... ever since she found another girls hair on my apartment floor she has given me sex on demand... a little over a month ago she started taking birth control and we are at far and away the best moment in our relationship...

i dont wanna take this too far and end up ruining my relationship with her, but i want to see my ex because ive been having dreams with her and i really
miss her
still, she says we can see each other as just friends... and that she needs to go to rosario and cordoba to see the universities there
what do i do? she arrives in a week... about the same time as my new girlfriends mom arrives for her brothers birthday....
how do i spend time with her without destroying my new relationship?

Messages In This Thread