rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Gaming (and banging) educated American black women

Gaming (and banging) educated American black women

Yeah unfortunately decent smooth guys like IS and a few others on this board have to pay for the ignorant ass holes that walk her to her constantly saying shit like, "man uz a fine bitch" then licking their lips, and other even more offensive shit, then they wonder why so many black women act like bitches, shit I know I would. I've seen it soooo many times, unfortunately the rap culture promotes that shit, and I just shake my head.

Now, my man from jamaica just posted this on FB http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4Rt3Hikejsc if more guys were smoother they would probably get a lot more play. My jamaican friend is a good looking black guy that dresses well and has good game, he does well in the USA, but talks a lot of shit about the American black man. Of course he talks shit about the jamaican dred lock dudes too hahaha but he's an educated guy that owns his own company and has traveled the world.

Messages In This Thread