rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

When a girl flakes on you at the last momment

When a girl flakes on you at the last momment

This is all about inner game, and has nothing to do with what the girl is doing whatsoever. You have to do what you have to do to keep your integrity intact. For me, that's not to worry about it at all either way. For example, it wouldn't bother me at all to reschedule unless I'm pretty sure she's lying. If you reschedule like a little bitch, if you slink off like a little bitch, or you call her out like a little bitch, you're still going to feel like a little bitch. I personally think that spending more than five minutes of your time ruminating over a flakey 8 betrays a scarcity mentality that is squarely anathema to game. Work on your game, get a harem going so that if one flakes on you, it will be like missing the bus; there will be another along in 15 minutes. Think uncaring asshole, as opposed to caring asshole. But in my opinion real game is when you don't have to be an asshole at all. You just next her, kick her to the curb, smilingly and graciously, so that the next time you run into her at the club, she's hugging and kissing you and providing social proof so you can bang her friends.

Messages In This Thread