rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Davao City, Philippines logistics

Davao City, Philippines logistics

Quote: (10-05-2012 02:27 PM)cool Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2012 02:08 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2012 01:48 PM)cool Wrote:  

Quote: (10-05-2012 01:00 PM)Vacancier Permanent Wrote:  

I haven't been to Davao yet but from what I have seen on the dating sites (Dia and specially Cherryblossoms), the talent in Davao is among the nicest in all of the Philippines. Think beautiful, sexy, fun and a ton of educated ones. Davao is the place I want to spend a couple of months this winter so needless to say I'm extremely interesting in seeing any reports and or updates from there. If I remember, CM spent a few months there, so maybe he could chip in here?
You have to take a ferry by the port. But it is a short ride.
Due to my limited time, I think I will stay on Mindanao for my entire trip with Davao as my homebase. Maybe I'll hit up Cagayan de Oro or General Santos city as a change of scenery.

I paid for a month membership to cherryblossoms so I can read all the emails girls have sent me. I also have a profile on pinalove where it's free to send email but limited to 1 email every ten minutes. You can screen out ladyboys on pinalove.

Cool, keep up us updated if you go to General Santos since it is a 3rd tier city that has potential. Sadly, in 10 years all that we may have left in this world are these 3rd tier gems.
Hit up Tagum for a weekend also. There is nice talent there.

Will do.

Where are the nice beaches near Davao?

You have to take a ferry by the port. But it is a short ride.

Messages In This Thread