rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

LSD girls (Low Sex Drive)

LSD girls (Low Sex Drive)

Great post.

I have some experience with LSD girls. Ya, it can be very frustrating. I looked into medical remedies. Apparently an exact and very low dose of oxytocin can be snorted to get girls horny. I was going to market it in a vaporizer, but never got around to it. Testosterone cream also helps, but will make her hirsute.

But... there is some good news. My current girl was an asexual freak when I met her. Slowwwwwwwwwly, over time, her drive and intimacy abilities have increased. She'll initiate sex and come readily. There is still something about her, at times, that is not 100% satisfying, however she was able to grow sexually.

I had another girl who I told was a lost cause. She refused to hear it, and demanded to be my student. So I spent a few weeks teaching her everything I could. Man, that girl got good! Sometimes I'd just lay there and let her do her thing - she'd have me shaking with ecstatic pleasure.

So even the cases that seem hopeless are not always.

But I agree that the savants are best. For me sex is not just masturbating in someone else's hole. It's like jazz - you can't have enjoyable jazz with a sexual retard.

Messages In This Thread