rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Blacks Safe Traveling in Mexico?

Are Blacks Safe Traveling in Mexico?

URM, When are you planning on going to Mejico and how long are you staying? I have had the experience of tasting sweet Mexican nectar and it was quite an experience. She was more on the indigenous side face and skin color wise but she had a Black girl's body. She was from the Yucatan peninsula where I once read there was a lot of mixing between Indians and Black slaves. So, don't believe the hype that the only good looking Mexicans are the ones who are predominantly White like telenovelas actresses. I have even seen full blooded indigenous Mex chicks with banging bodies in New York but they tend to hit the wall hard as soon as they turn 19. The only place in Mexico that I have been to was Cozumel, I wasn't too impressed with the local talent. Almost all the girls there were shaped like Square Bob Square pants.

Messages In This Thread