rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Blacks Safe Traveling in Mexico?

Are Blacks Safe Traveling in Mexico?

Quote: (09-26-2010 05:17 PM)Urban Renaissance Man Wrote:  

Quote: (09-26-2010 03:58 PM)speakeasy Wrote:  

I went down to Mexico with a couple Latinas a few years ago. I did see a lot of Mexican guys rubber-necking, but there was no hostility or words. One guy joked and said, "are these your wives??" but that's the most anyone said. Just seemed like a combination of curiosity and jealousy. But no aggression was behind it. Another thing is that these were sort of white-skinned Latinas that the Mexican guys value the most, so if they were the darker more indigenous ones, I don't know if the reaction would have been the same. But whatever, nothing worth worrying about in my opinion.

You still live in L.A.? If you ever want to wing sometime locally, PM me. I love the Latin women too.

I'm actually living in the Bay Area now. (Marin County) Mostly wealthier white women out here. (Not a bad thing!) Still, I do have a thing for the Latinas.
So, the Latinas you were with, did you meet them there or did they come with you? What city in Mexico were you in? By the way, regardless of where I live, I'd still be down to have a wingman!
Anyone have the story on Guadalajara or Ixtapa/Zihuatanejo, Mexico and how americans in general and brothas in particular get along there? I hate to make this racial, but I think the difference in treatment in a particular area based on race is to drastic to ignore.

We were in Puerto Vallarta. These were a couple girls I know already, they already planned on going and and asked if I wanted to go and I had some free time and we found cheap last minute flights so it just fell into place.

I'd like to check out Monterrey some time from the reports I heard in this forum. So if you need a travel buddy to head down there, you can check up with me. I just may be down if I'm freed up.

Honestly, I doubt Guadalajara would be any big problem. I really want to go there myself. Biggest problem for you will be not speaking any Spanish. How are you going to hit up Mexican girls without knowing the language? Outside the tourism industry, English isn't spoken much.

Messages In This Thread