rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In the FSU they are gaming YOU

In the FSU they are gaming YOU

Quote: (10-01-2012 11:08 AM)Marco Wrote:  

Banging 7s on permanent basis and an occasional 8 is for me a pussy paradise and I am sure for many others which now settling for 5-6 in lower rate.
I have done many short trips to FSU/EE (as my job does not allow me longer trips), in all of them although I did not get much pussy (full sex) I did far much better than in any western country, make outs in clubs and dates with 7-9, plentiful of phone numbers, eye contact, girls chasing me etc.

Lets puts some real numbers, I have just came from a trip to Chisinau (5 nights), Tiraspol (3) and Iasi (3), I have used a bit love.mail.ru and okcupid, gamed mostly at night and this was my loot:
Bangs: 1
In Chisinau, girl from love.mail.ru, thin blonde, solid 8, my friends even said she was 9.
Make outs: another 4:
Chisinau- 23 yo, super cute and smart girls which I dated 2 times, she is 8.
Chisinau- 31 yo, yoga teacher with great body and beautiful face, 7.5.
Tiraspol- 19 yo virgin(!), 7 with perfect round tits.
Iasi - 23 yo student, petite brunette, 8.
Dates: 7 including the above. All were 7 at least.
Phone numbers: About 20-25, some from 9s.

And this is for only 11 days! My rates were about the same in Ukraine and Russia and I am completely honest, do not wish to make an impression on any of you in the forum, I can admit that I am average looking guy with mid level game, I don't shower money on girls (but do pay for the bill in dates and buy a tequila chaser after few minutes talk in the club)

I am quite sure that if I am staying long period in FSU/EE cities with the correct approach and logistics I can make it pussy heaven - at least for me.

This trip was to Moldova? You thought it was as good a the Ukraine? What is your age? Thanks for the good breakdown.

Messages In This Thread