rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Training chicks for a better tomorrow

Training chicks for a better tomorrow

Quote: (10-02-2012 08:07 PM)Samseau Wrote:  

I'm not dumb enough to believe that just because she made me wait for sex, she's a good girl.

I agree in general that just because she makes you wait it doesn't mean that she is a good girl, but I do believe it's critical to be able to discern whether the girl is not putting out fast because she is:

1. a good girl that really controls herself and doesn't have much experience (rare but possible),
2. a slut who wants to be "reformed" after riding the cock carousel (fairly common),
or
3. a slut who is simply not attracted to you enough to put out as quickly as she did for previous alphas (the most common)

In general, I'd treat a good girl well, but not because she made me wait, and I'd treat a slut badly, although not as badly if she let me hit it fast (I'm with Samseau on that one).

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread