rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Are Blacks Safe Traveling in Mexico?

Are Blacks Safe Traveling in Mexico?

New to the forum but I can already see there's a lot of useful knowledge here!
I'm curious about traveling to Mexico, especially after reading about Monterrey from another member! Lol. However, I'm curious to know how safe traveling in Mexico would be for African Americans, especially those of us who know about 8 words of Spanish only! Lol. And, since one of my main reasons for traveling to Mexico would be for the women, I'm also curious about how the local Latino men would feel about my entertaining their women? I know in the Los Angeles area where I grew up, Latin guys from certain areas frown upon it, but I'm wondering if that's because of the gang connections many of these haters have? Additionally, because of the violence going on in Mexico lately, I'm wondering how safe in general Americans are traveling there? Lastly, I can't remember the posters name but I'd really like an in depth review of your time in Monterrey! Also, do you are anyone of the other members know anything about African-American treatment in Guadalajara, Mexico? Sounds like a fun, party town, but I still want to go someplace where I might get a bit of the rock star treatment! Lol. Thanks for your help.

Messages In This Thread