rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In the FSU they are gaming YOU

In the FSU they are gaming YOU

Quote: (10-03-2012 05:51 PM)Neil Skywalker Wrote:  

Quote: (10-03-2012 04:42 PM)ZonZon Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

When you say Medellin is not that good anymore, what is it too many guys there? Spoiled girls with lack of interest? It's on my list of places to go and I may go this year. There seems to be so many people saying many places in Latin America are played out.

What cities did you find good in Ukraine?

Medellin was GREAT 4 years ago. TOO many mongerers . Too many backpackers. Bad steriotype in people's heads. Only 2 reasons to go to Colombia coke and girls. Other cities are more like the way it "used to be." But Colombia is experiencing a boom now. AND BY THE WAY, don't run game when you are in Gad Damn Dangerous Territory jajajaja Some places are still hot.

UKRAINE? I am not an expert yet (maybe next year) Kiev is a tough place for game. Everywhere is tough when THEY SEE AND EXPECT YOU. However, Kharkov was great for me! I could have made that place a playground. Just like Colombia 4 years ago. But, I spent most of my time in "non-game mode" in a little town in Ukraine. More conservative area in small towns. People are a little leary of being with a foreigner in public.

Another guy who blames backpackers for his lack of luck with girls, I don't know if you noticed but 95% of backpackers are beta dudes who are not pursuing the local girls. I doubt that 5% of backpackers in Ukraine and Colombia (which must be way under a hundred since they aren't particular popular destinations) are ruining things for the rest of foreigners.
Backpackers rarely go after local girls and always try to stick to their own "kind" which means western white girl with a backpack.

If backpackers were racking up lots of notches then there would be tons of books about it instead of only couple. One of my traveling friends traveled the world for a year and got three local notches. One girl I almost pushed him on. Most guys on short trips get zero local notches. Well, maybe a couple in SEA.

Neil you can last as a backpacker for only so long, if you want to slay the local pussy. I had a similar experience that you had traveling at 21, as a backpacker through all of Europe, but with less game and money. You did better for sure with the local girls...I was only with hostel chicks. That is young inexperienced man´s traveling game. Now another era in Skywalkers life has to begin.

Messages In This Thread