rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Man with no Game

The Man with no Game

Critical scenario here folks: I am a european guy living in the USA.
I do happen to get girls attention while in bars etc... if and only IF, I open my mouth because inevitably US girls seem to love Italy, the accent and blah blah.
In other words they do enjoy starting a conversation, if they overhear the accent.
I'm quite attractive too (according to my female friends), that does help.

Where is the issue then?
I dont initiate anything, my game sucks!

When I gets girls it is never thanks to the consistency of my game, but thanks to the "foreign-factor" and my look.
In other words, my frame isnt strong, plus, I really do not break the ice with the bold approach.
I very rarely open a set with opinion questions or other situational material.

My female friends keep saying I'm definitely a ladies-man, but they dont know half of it.
They arent aware that I never get out of my comfort zone and rarely try to pro-actively use the game.

I'm trying to get over it but I'm failing.

For instance, three nights ago (my first ever night sarging solo) I tried to hit on this waitress, at a sport bar where I often hang out.
I stopped her saying she resembles a friend of mine from Europe.
We chatted a little bit, she smiled, asked me where I'm from, we introduced each other and then she had to go.
The bar was very packed and clearly she had to work.

Yesterday I went back to that bar (kinda empty), socialized with the bartender, bouncer and voila', here comes the waitress.
She was clearly aware of my presence, but I have the impression she deliberately tried to avoid me.
She is usually super friendly, definitely not a guarded person.
I dont know if instead she was self conscious too.

Should I simply ignore her from now on and move on?
Or instead next time she serves my table I have to be friendly and re-connect?

From my previous experiences with barmaid and waitresses, the key point is to chat to them gradually every time you hang at that bar.
Then, one day, once they are comfortable chatting to you (and you found out they dont have a bfriend), you can ask them out busting her balls.
I usually go with "well, I have enough of you neglecting me with cheap drinks and small talk! if you want this international relationship to work I want some quality time! In Italy we get offended very easily, watch out! so, make it up to me. When are we going for a coffee?"

Anyway folk, your input is very much appreciated.
I'd really like to develop some game, rather than get something, thanks to the "foreign" factor.
In other words, as of now I dont control the situation...not at all.

Messages In This Thread