rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

In the FSU they are gaming YOU

In the FSU they are gaming YOU

I know Ukraine is a very poor country and all, but do the members that have been there or to other FSU countries have any experience with the middle/upper class girls that have enough on their own and don't need to leech the $$ from you?

Or is it that you need fluent Russian/Ukrainian to get a shot at those girls; or that they aren't looking for, or might even avoid foreigners cause they don't want to be viewed as low class gold diggers, prefer well-to-do locals, or don't hang out in the places/clubs that foreigners go to?

It's been said that in some SA countries you need to be fluent with the local language and actively avoid the gringo spots and clubs to get with the girls higher on the social ladder, and not have to weed through the passport hunters and such. The same can be said for SEA, though the language requirement is not so stringent as many girls have passable English. In fact, I have a theory that this basically holds true for any 3rd world country.

I know it's harder to judge, cause fewer guys have decent Russian than Spanish/Portuguese, and thus are basically limited to the gringo scene, but is it the same for Ukraine/FSU too?

Cause I've heard too many ignorant expats anywhere claim "all the girls here are prostitutes or gold diggers who only want your money" when they are in fact in their own expat bubble and only come in contact with a self-selecting group of girls who want to leech off them, never meeting the middle class girls who do exist, although in fewer numbers.

Messages In This Thread